Release Notes 1.3.2
XETICS LEAN 1.3.2 new features
- Traceability parameters: It is possible to define traceability parameters at Process target level. Name, External ID and Smart-tag type can be given. The value can be scanned or entered manually on the android app.
- Extended order assignment to groups: It is possible to attach an order to a group which is at a different equipment. On the order assignment dialog check in the show all groups option to see all of the groups not just the ones at the current equipment.
- Customizable dashboard tabs: The Performance, Analysis and Notifications tabs of the Dashboard can be customized. Set CUSTOM_TAB_PARAMETER to “true” to enable it. In the application.properties set lean.customizableTabs=true
XETICS LEAN 1.3.2 fixed issues
- On equipment change the moved in job list is displayed
- New production orders don't appear automatically in the equipment waiting tables
- Cart Instances can be deleted with assigned orders
XETICS LEAN 1.3.2 know issues
- Not possible to change a done order when delivery date is passed
- Moving with arrow key on a list doesn't refreshes the available actions
- The steps search of production flow is key sensitive
- Overlapping on production orders master data tab
- Product step connections are lost when creating a product variant
- Active shift plan entries cannot be modified
- Default shifts are looks editable on equipment view but they are not
- Problem when resizing the file display widget when pdf is loaded
- Widgets Sometimes can be placed on each-other
- On move out the order can be assigned to a moved in order group
- Parameters table's file upload button not visible when the uploaded files' name is long
- Step is not visible on the order overview if there was interruption
- User interruption tracking must have identifier for identifying a pair of started and ended events
- Batch Orders with scrapped items are incorrectly displayed as good on ProductionOrderView
- Order can be moved with zero quantity
- Created product is not shown in the list
Android application 1.3.48 new features
- Group selection on move in and out: If an order is selected which belongs to a group it is possible to select to move the whole group or just the selected order.
- Grouped orders are shown together and highlighted on the dashboard and on the equipment’s next jobs list
- Interruption of grouped orders: It is possible to interrupt the whole group of orders together. The same way as single orders.
- Record traceability parameter values: For non-batch order traceability parameters, can be captured on job level. It is possible by selecting the job or when the job is moved in. Press the icon which looks like a note. If smart tag type was selected for the parameter, it can be scanned or it can be entered manually.
- Showing the next jobs list on if there are no current jobs on dashboard or equipment’s jobs list
- On cart assignment dialog the remove current assignment made to be default and to assign more than one cart the checkbox has to be checked
- Assigned cart is shown in jobs lists
- NFC tag assignment for orders must be made on group move out. Cart assignment is also possible
- Connection settings can be changed on the login screen: Press the settings menu on the login screen to access it.
Android application 1.3.48 fixed issues
- Missing English translation for trying to move a moved in job
- Exception thrown if I scan a code which does not exists on the server
- When an nfc of an order was scanned and the moveout dialog is open an accidental scan opens the dialog window again
Android application 1.3.48 known issues
- Product step details disappears when moving to another tab and back
- Dialog on cart to stock assignment doesn't show stock name
- Order without jobs can be moved to a cart
- Default station is not marked when changed and going back to stations
- Repair can be started without selecting an alarm
- When user is logged in and either the device is locking or app crashes the login textfields a filled with the username and password